Getting Ready for Back-to-School
Helping your kids do their very best at school
The 7 things teachers "say" they wish parents knew:
- 1. Don't be a stranger!
2. Learning doesn't stop at 3:15 pm.
3. Let your child make mistakes.
4. Stay involved — even when you don't know the material.
5. The teacher's on your side — give him/her the benefit of the doubt.
6. Keep your child organized.
7. If the teacher deserves a good grade, give him/her one.
To find full text of this article or "hear" what teachers said in detail about these 7 things, visit Good Housekeeping.com.